Monday, July 20, 2009

CPS Sketch #125.............

I've been following the Card Positioning Sketch blog for awhile and now that I have my blog up and running, figured it's time to jump in and play. You can see this week's sketch by Tami Mayberry here --> CPS Card Sketches. And here's my take on it...



I intended to turn it sideways and have it be a landscape card, but ended up just flipping it upside down instead.

Tools & Supplies:
Fiskars Americas - Squeeze Punches: May Flowers, Around the Corner, Oopsie Daisy, and Round 'n Round
Fiskars Americas - Border Punch: Scalloped Sentiment
Fiskars Americas - Ultra ShapeXpress Tool
and Circle Shape Template
Heidi Grace Designs - Thank You stamps

Lily Bee - French Couture: Handmade and Stella patterned papers
Fancy Pants - All Fall: Penmanship patterned paper (back)


Also.....there's a new article up at the Fiskars website about how to make your own
camera strap slip-cover. The article has so many great versions....very, very cute! I have to admit that I wasn't super confident when I first got the assignment, but I really liked how my version turned out and have found that with each sewing project I'm given my skills improve more and more. I think I may have overcome my sewing phobia...yay! The home economics disaster project from 7th grade is finally in the past...lol!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is truly gorgeous! LOVE that paper, LOVE the flowers and great use of that CPS sketch.

Terri E. said...

Tons of stunning dsp and layers. Wonderful job on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Pamela S. Wade said...

What a gorgeous card! Love it! ~~Pam

Dana Joy said...

WOW...this is fabulous.

Bree said...

beautiful card

Sylvia said...

AMAZING! I **LOVE** the red paper you used in the background and your card is just perfect!

nelia said...

Great color combo with your embellishments. Wow!