Monday, August 24, 2009

What would you do???

What if you were "stranded" with just a trimmer, scissors and 1 other tool? What would it be? Why would you choose that tool? And what would you create? Fiskars designers' website guru, May Flaum, posed just these questions to us for the Featured Article this month. I loved how everyone picked completely different tools and came up with a group of super creative projects.

Here's a peek at mine......... The Round 'n Round (circle) Squeeze Punches were my focus, but if you take a look at the layout in the article I had a hard time resisting most of Fiskars circle tools...lol!



And be sure to check out Lisa Storm's project..... I tell ya, the creativity that woman has with tools is astounding!!!

Have a good one!!!

1 comment:

Trint and Misty said...

HELLO! I'm Misty, one of BoBunny's graphic designers. I'm just roaming around our new designers blogs to get to know everyone. BTW, love your cute "HEY" card. I might have to lift that one. Very Cute! ~M~