Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recycle & ReUse...

I'm very excited to post my first official Bo Bunny project as part of the Recycle & ReUse monthly feature we'll be doing over on the Bo Bunny Blog. The team created some fantastic projects so be sure to hop on over to see the other designs. Mine is a small coffee tin that's the perfect size to serve as a sweets container ---> chocolate is my preference, of course! I covered and embellished it with one of Bo Bunny's new Christmas collections...Tis the Season. One of the things I loved most about this collection is that it has flexibility in the paper designs. I could easily use the line for everyday or even Valentine's. After covering the container, I added border punched strips as well as paper strips that were folded and machine stitched. I also glued small wooden knobs that I painted brown to the bottom for feet.



I think I'll make a few more of these for the holidays and fill them with peppermint candies and gift cards. Simple & sweet!

Supplies:Bo Bunny - Tis the Season 12 x 12 Stickers; Tis the Season Buttons & Bling; Tis the Season Treasure; Tis the Season Deck the Halls; Tis the Season Snowflakes; Tis the Season Stripe & Tis the Season Fa La La


Tools: Fiskars Americas - Scalloped Sentiment & Threading Water Border Punches; That's Amore and Round 'n Round Squeeze Punches


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love your recycled project. You've done a wonderful job turning something ordinary into something extraordinary. xoxo, Christine

Amanda Reddicliffe said...

I will look at the (evil) weekly grocery shopping in a whole different perspective from now on. Your recycled tin is gorgeous!

bibine 75 said...

oh la la , cette boƮte est tout simplement MAGNIFIQUE!!! adorable!!
bravo et heureuse de faire ta connaissance!!
kiss from switzerland