Friday, October 16, 2009

It's SPOOK-tacular!

Halloween is creeping up on us....just two weeks away, right? And I can't tell you how much I look forward to the fun... decorations, costumes, watching scary (and some not so scary) movies, baking treats, being crafty....oh, and don't forget the candy...it's all good!

And I have a couple of recent halloween projects to share with you.......



This Jack-o-Lantern Treat Box I made for Fiskars is a super simple package using a pillowbox template. I've made several to fill with small treats and gifts for the kids.

Supplies: Bo Bunny - Boo Crew patterned paper: Goblins, Dot & Here's Looking at You
Tools: Fiskars Americas - 3-in-1 Romantique Corner Punch & Funky Love Squeeze Punch



And my favorite project so far is this Haunted House also made with the Boo Crew collection that you can also find on the Bo Bunny Blog with more detailed photos. I used Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch for the roof and the Block Party Squeeze Punch to create the openings in the windows and door. The characters peeking out are from the Cut Out sheet for this collection.

Supplies: Bo Bunny - Boo Crew: Goblins, Dot, Here's Looking at You, Ghoul Friends, Masquerade, Stripe; and My Eye on You iCandy Jewels.
Tools: Fiskars Americas - Scallop Sentiment and Upper Crest Border Punch; Block Party Squeeze Punch; Ultra ShapeXpress Tool and Circle Shape Template


That's it for now but I'll have more to come. And be sure to stop by Monday when we'll be having some fun with Bo Bunny!

I'm hoping that this wet and rainy weather we have here isn't going to put a damper on the weekend. I still need to get our pumpkins!!! Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

NanaBeth said...

Oh the little Haunted House is beyond great-you totally rock Halloween!

Tanya said...

This is amazing!!!