Friday, October 2, 2009

More floral projects......

Today, Fiskars Facebook Page is featuring 7 new and exclusive projects by me and other Fiskars designers. These were so much fun to create! Not long ago, I would admire the decorative arrangements in craft stores but had never tried my hand at this particular craft. I didn't really know where to start. But this challenge to create these projects using the new line of Fiskars Floral tools was just what I needed to get started. And the best part, I now have some great arrangements for my home to celebrate the coming seasons. Here's a peek with links to my 3 projects on Facebook:

Autumn Bounty Cornucopia



Happy Holidays Basket



Winter Wonderland



Happy Friday! :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow, Patti, your floral arrangements are gorgeous!! I have always admired that craft and wished I could do it. I am going to check out those tutorials. Thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo, Christine