Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Punch set Winner!!!

It's Tuesday and I've got a winner for the Fiskars punch set below.............
........Random.Org has chosen #12 - Jan....Congrats!!! Send me your details and I'll get those out to you this week. I really hope you'll enjoy them!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to congratulate me for Card of the Week over at 2 Sketches 4 You! It was totally unexpected but I was thrilled!

And here are a couple simple cards based on sketches you can find over at the Bo Bunny blog that I've been meaning to share.......

Birthday Wishes:


Sketch by designer - Christine Ousley
Supplies: Bo Bunny's Kitchen spice collection (isn't that flower sticker great!?!)
Tools: Fiskars Americas - Butterfly Shape Templates; Round 'n Round Squeeze Punches


Autumn Card Set:

Note- I used the 2 page layout sketch to create 2 separate cards
Sketch by designer - Rita Shimniok
Supplies:
Bo Bunny's Delilah collection
Tools: Fiskars Americas - Romantique 3-in-1 Corner Punch; SuperSize Circle Shape Templates & Ultra ShapeXpress Tool; Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch

Just Because:

Sketch by designer - Dee Gallimore-Perry
Supplies: Bo Bunny's Gypsy collection

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the fall colors! Thank you so much for the punches - I didn't have these. I'm off now to the Bo Bunny site to save the sketches!

Sherry Wright said...

These are all beautiful Patti, congrats on the 2s4u feature!! :)