Friday, November 27, 2009

BO BUNNY Thankful Blog Hop......

I hope those of you celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday enjoyed a wonderful holiday! Despite feeling a bit under the weather myself, my family and I had a really great day together. It's sooooo nice to take a break from everything and simply be together. It's just the 4 of us but I like to cook the whole feast with all the trimmings. Usually it's just me in the kitchen but this year I was thankful to have so much help from my husband and children and I couldn't have done it without them. I truly am very grateful to have such a loving family!

I wanted to share a mini floral arrangement I embellished with some Bo Bunny paper and embellishments. It stands just 7" high and was a cute little addition to our table as part of the festive decor yesterday.....

Supplies:
Bo Bunny: Kitchen Spice - Nutmeg patterned paper; Buttons & Bling; 5/8" Harvest Ribbon
Tools:
Fiskars: Floral Spray Foam; Floral Multi-Snip; Professional Grade Stem Cutter


Now on with the Bo Bunny THANKFUL Blog Hop............

With it being Black Friday, I'm sure many of you are out finding great sales in preparation for the holidays or some of you may be taking the time to wind down from yesterday and still others (like me) are getting your homes ready for the upcoming winter holidays. Whatever you may be doing today, I hope you'll join Bo Bunny and its designers in this Blog Hop. Be sure to start at Dee's blog and follow along to the other designers' blogs to enter some fun giveaways as well as ending at the Bo Bunny Blog for the Thankful Blog Hop Prize!

Your next stop from here is to visit the fabulously talented, Debbie Nicholas!

Just in case....Here's the Bo Bunny list of designers taking part in the Blog Hop today....
Dee, Christine, Juliana, Sherry, Carole, Me!, Debbie, Rita, Kristen, Julia, Robyn, Tonya, and then back to the Bo Bunny Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the Blog Hop!

48 comments:

Katrina said...

super cute little flower arrangement!!! Great job!

KellyG said...

Love that floral centerpiece!

Charisma3103 said...

Love the flower arrangement it's gorgeous..

Janie Boots

Kathy said...

Love the colors of your floral arrangement and such a sweet idea. I love fall colors. Thanks for sharing.

shiningdove said...

I love the flower.

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

cute flower arrangement!

Pamk said...

I bet that looked pretty on the table.

Tracey said...

Beautiful flower arrangement!

SnapWhiz said...

So so cute! Thank you for the fun blog hop!

Teresa Jaye said...

I too only had 4 for Thanksgiving but it was a blessing just the same! Love your little flower & pot!

perezmom said...

How cute is that little flower arrangement!

Queenie said...

What a beautiful floral arrangement embellished beautifully.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

sclugo said...

Cute arrangement.

Jean said...

How clever to use scrapping papers on this arrangement!

Thanks for a chance to win.

Janet Z said...

I love the kitchen spice collection! TFS!!

scarthur said...

Cute idea!!

Debbie Flowers said...

What a cute flower arrangement. Really got me thinking about one for Christmas. Thanks for sharing

Kathy said...

Very cute table decoration, Patti! Feel better soon, and enjoy these wonderful holidays!

NanaBeth said...

It's just too cute. I love the size-it's perfect to brighten up the corner of a desk also.

Fleursbydesign said...

Lovely!

Lynn Stevens said...

very sweet, I do hope your feeling better!

BishopsMommie said...

awesome flower pot!!

alwayscharlie said...

Oh how pretty! Hope you are feeling better!

Katies Button Boutique said...

what a cute foloral display!!! Happy Holidays xx

Lisa said...

Beautiful centerpiece!

Angie Smith said...

Love your work!!! I am thankful that Bo Bunny acknowledges your talents and shares them with us for this blog hop. What a blessing!!!

luverlie said...

Your centerpiece is adorable. I, too, am grateful that family members chipped in and helped with our little feast. Hope you have a great holiday season.

mjjjjtw said...

Thanks for the blog hop I really enjoyed seeing how you made the pot of mini flowers so special. Thanks, Jayne

shannonrowse said...

I love this arrangement. What a great idea!

Erika M. said...

Neat floral arrangement!

Nicki said...

I love this cute flower arrangement, absolutely adorable!

zgagi said...

Lovely flower arrangment.

Miranda said...

Hope you are feeling better now. And that touch of kitchen spice really worked with the flowers.

kacy said...

Oh WOW! thats gorgeous!!

Grammy GG said...

I love the Kitchen Spice papers and your flower arrangement is special. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Heidi E. said...

Simply beautiful.. Love the colors.

Cynthia B. said...

Thanks for posting and sharing today! Usually it's the 4 of us in my little family for Thanksgiving, but this year I had tons of help from my mom- whew! Guess I should wish you Happy Holidays now! :)

Beth said...

Perfect centerpiece for Thanksgiving!

Angela L. said...

That's adorable! Thanks for being a part of this blog hop!

Maria said...

Great flower arrangement.

LOLena said...

Love all the Fall colors and very thankful dinner and shopping are over with. Happy Holidays!

silvia said...

great floral arrangement

Hanna said...

I love the flowers you have on your cards. The posey ones are delightful and I have to try and create similar ones on my layouts.

Elaine said...

That's the cutest little spiff up for a sunflower pot I've ever seen! :)

Tracy said...

That is great, havent seen that collection before,

Janet said...

Awesome flower arrangment!

connie said...

love your centerpiece!

KimR said...

Love your flower arrangement!