Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 3 for the Giving Thanks {Blog Hop} 2009...






Today's share is something small.............a Thanksgiving card.

I liked the paper posey I made with ink & distressed circles for the Gratitude Journal so much that I did it again. Except this posey is even puffier! I don't know how I'll ever stuff it in an envelope for mailing but I still like how it turned out. :)

Title: Giving Thanks
I stamped the background cardstock with a floral image using Versamark ink.

Also, I added a rub-on to the button along with a few gems. The border sticker is stitched and the leaves are layered and then stitched to the card front.

Supplies:
Bo Bunny - Gypsy: Lace, Saffron, Curry, Henna & Spice patterned papers; Bohemian Borders Rub-On; Gypsy iCandy Jewels; Gypsy Buttons & Bling; Fall Favorites Cardstock Stickers; Gypsy Combo Stickers; and Double Dot Cardstock - Chocolate Dot & Chiffon Dot
Tools:
Fiskars Americas - Ultra ShapeXpress Tool; Circle Shape Template; Round 'n Round and Mint Condition Squeeze Punches
Bo Bunny - Sunburst Clearly Stamps


Contributors to the Giving Thanks {Blog Hop} -
Just click on their names to visit their blogs...

Alison Kreft Abad
Becky Novacek
Debbie Hodge
Elizabeth Kartchner
Jennifer McGuire
Jodie McNally
Kelly Purkey
Lain Ehmann
Lisa Dickinson
Liz Hicks
Margie Romney-Aslett
Margot Potter
May Flaum
Patti Milazzo
Rhonna Farrer
Stacey Kingman
Stephenie Hamen
Wendy Smedley

Happy Saturday & thanks for visiting! I'm off to get out of the house & hang out with the family...enjoy your day!

26 comments:

cropgirl said...

So gorgeous. Wow.

6p00e54fd198728834 said...

adorable card! i SO love that flower! :)

Larajc said...

amazing card, I love the flowers!

Me said...

i just found your website last week and fell in love with you work! I love the flowers and can't wait to try them!

Jeana said...

Giving me inspiration to get that sewing machine out! Beautiful flower and leaves. LOVE them!

Ann Cicilie said...

Such a creative card:)

Carmen O. said...

I think your flower is fabulous! I really need to sit down and do some up for my cards. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card and thanks for the chance to win!

Betty said...

wow your work is awesome...thanks for sharing it!!! have a great day!!!

Gina said...

love that flower....

lotsa scrap said...

Great card. I love how you did the flower and leaves.

Frankie said...

Such a beautiful card -- I love the posey!

Erica912 said...

Wow, loving that flower - makes me want to go hide in my scrap room and play with my new bo bunny papers :)

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. TFS!

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

I am a bit confused as I am on the blog hop to your site but it is November 27th today. Other than that, your card is wonderful! A person would love receiving this card if it came in a manilla envelope! :<)

Barbara Diane

denise said...

love the design on this very pretty.

mustangkayla said...

What a gorgeous card! Just beautiful!

Lora Oliver said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Charisma3103 said...

Very Pretty card Patti

janie Boots

Piali said...

Love the lollipop paper flower. Great colors.TFS.

Cynthia B. said...

That paper posey is amazing!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower :)
Hugs
Hazel

Lyneen said...

WOW LOVE your FLOWER.... I want learn to make them like this!!!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous card!! That Kitchen Spice is amazing.

*Suzy* said...

I love.love.love the flower!

ZoiHoku said...

I love the added bling on the button!

Judith said...

Lovely card