Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Into November...

almost a week already! Is it me or is the time just flying? I can't believe how quickly the holidays are rushing up on us. I feel like I need the next few weeks to slow down a bit just enough for me to feel like I've got things together. But I am looking forward to a relaxing Thanksgiving with my family. Our day is a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings then off to the movies. We love it...no fuss just fun together.

In the meantime, I'm crafting away and working on an assortment of projects...everything from layouts and cards to sewing projects and floral arrangements. So I'll have lots to share this month. Today, I wanted to post this layout I have over at the Fiskars website for November's Sketch of the Month. There, you can see the sketch and basic instructions as well as a close up of the flowers. I designed it as a multi-photo layout for small photos but you could easily adapt it for larger photos with a little rearranging.

Hmmm...this makes me think I need a really good group photo. The weather should be nice this weekend. I wonder what my chances are with having them cooperate for a fall photo shoot. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Just found your blog! loving it... i am going to have to give your flowers ago!

April said...

This layout is just gorgeous! I recently found you over at scrapbook.com and was so happy to see you have a blog. I'm sure I'll be visiting alot. :)
- April