Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A layout...

Here's a recent layout I created as a guest designer for Debby's Dream Studio. Debby is a friend of mine from when I lived "down south" for a few years. She's a very sweet lady and an inspiration to many who love scrapping and crafting. She's asked me to create a handful of projects with Fancy Pants' Rough & Tough collection for her website that I'll be sure to share here over the coming weeks. I must say that I just LOVE this line!!! It's colorful with fun patterns and perfect for layouts and projects of my little guy. So thanks very much, Debby!

Title: 8 is GReaT!

A few detail shots..............





Supplies:
Fancy Pants: Rough & Tough patterned paper; Rough & Tough Cards, Rub-Ons & Buttons
Tools:
Fiskars Americas: Twinkle Twinkle, Brick and Round 'n Round Squeeze Punches; Ultra ShapeXpress Tool; Tags 1 & Circle Shape Templates; Pinking and Wide Pinking Paper Edgers


---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, there's tons to do this week...more projects...shopping...baking...hopefully getting a head start on my wrapping (yeah, right!) and much more!
:)

3 comments:

April said...

I love this! All of the little details are just perfect. :)
- April

Debby said...

I'm amazed over and over again when I see your layout. New details just pop out at me.

Stampin Mindy said...

What a great layout!