Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fiskars Winter CHA Goodies...

I must say, I am one lucky girl to be a part of the Fiskars team of designers. They are always very generous with providing us with oodles of their fabulous tools and stamps, but I about fell over when I opened this box on Friday. I'd seen the catalog before the show and knew that they have a ton of new stamps and punches coming out, but still... to think this is just a part of what's new with Fiskars makes me do the happy dance!

So here's a few photos that I wanted to share of my goody box....

birthday, wedding, baby, quotes, alphas, shapes, Halloween, Winter, borders, flowers, butterflies, birds...and more and more AND new seasonal Limited Edition Squeeze Punches too...the bird is cute, cute, cute!



The For the Birds & Butterfly Magic stamp sets are my favorites!

I don't believe these are up on the regular Fiskars website just yet, but keep your eyes open for them on-line and in stores. Or you can see them here - Fiskars Catalogs.

In addition to the above there are a ton of new Squeeze Punches being released...wait til you see!!!

I know what I'll be doing this week...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

RitaS said...

Oh you are one lucky girl!!! And do I spy a bunny squeeze punch? So CUTE! Can't wait to see what you create Patti!