Thursday, January 21, 2010

King of Hearts...

Here's a new layout I made for the Glue Arts website.

BTW, have you ever had a photo that you find yourself scrapping time and again??? Well, this is the one for me. I simply love this photo of my boy and can't help but use it again and again. :)

Anyway... using the Glue Arts adhesive squares, I stacked small chipboard pieces to create dimension with the stickers, punches and other embellishments on the page.

Supply List:
Glue Arts - Glue Glider Pro with High Tac adhesive; Adhesive Squares
Bo Bunny - Persuasion & Love Bandit Collections
Fiskars Tools - That's Amore & Pucker Up Squeeze Punches
Li'l Davis - Chipboard Alphas


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a precious layout.I love every detail of it!!
Luzma

Amy Heller said...

Adorable, I just love it!

Glynis said...

Cute layout! love that you managed to use hearts without it being girly :O)

Juliana said...

What a great LO Patti! Love the cluster on the bottom right and the hearts!

I made a flower pot angel and gave it to my mom for her birthday this weekend! She loved it! Thanks again for the inspiration for this!!!