Friday, January 8, 2010

The New Year...

Happy belated! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday celebrations. My family and I had a wonderful holiday break that was VERY laidback...maybe a bit too much since I now find it impossible to get back into the swing of things! :)

But here's a quick post today to share a cute project I made for Fiskars website featuring the Ultra shapeXpress Tool and the new Cupcake Shape Template. The challenge for the article was to create something out of the box using the template and cutting tool. Meaning, don't make something with cupcakes!

A decorative frame...looks perfect in my laundry room.

Isn't that birdie cute?


You can find more details about this project and those of the others in the article, Ultra ShapeXpress Templates.

Here's to a creative new year & have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow this is amazing and so cuuuute!!!
Luzma

Glynis said...

What a great way to cheer up a laundry space. So cute!

Carole Janson said...

Oh Patti, honestly that is totally super cute, I just love it.

CArole xx

Tonya said...

So cute Patti! That would definitely make my laundry room a more enjoyable place to be!

Charlene said...

Too Cute!!!!! Love this!

Kendra said...

I thought this was so cute when I saw it on the website, Patti!

Julia said...

This is simply the cutest Patti!!!