Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bo Bunny [Blog Hop] Mama-razzi Winner!

First, thanks to everyone who participated in the Bo Bunny [Blog Hop] on Friday! It was a huge success and great to see so many fans of Bo Bunny join in on the fun! I hope you enjoyed visiting each of the designers' blogs as well as finding out who our guest designer is this month - Michelle Lanning




And now for the winner of the Mama-razzi paper selection and 2 sticker sheets....



Congratulations to #32 Kmassman!

Blogger kmassman said...
I love how you used that collection on a layout and a card! The idea of the collection is so cute--I definitely fit that category! Thanks for a chance to win and for sharing your lovely projects!
April 2, 2010 10:58 AM

Kmassman, please email me (see my profile) with your details and I'll get that out to you this week!

Thanks again everyone...have a great day!

1 comment:

kmassman said...

I have to tell you--you made my day! I emailed my address to you. Let me know if you don't get it! Thanks so much!!!! I've added you to my RSS feed and can't wait to see more of your work!