Thursday, April 1, 2010

Long Time No Post.....

It feels like foreeeeever since I last posted here. For the past two months life just took hold and there were too many things to juggle. Of course, the creating never stopped but my blog took a backseat for awhile. Sorry about that!

It seems though that with spring arriving things are falling into place and I hope to post much more often. I have quite a few projects that I'd like to share from the past couple months...

I'll start with the most recent projects from March............
This Spring Flower Box is one of a favorite project of mine the new Fiskars website.



Easter Finger Puppets


Easter Treat Jar


Kiss Me I'm Irish card

Some Bo Bunny projects...

Hoppy Easter card using my favorite new collection, Sophie.


Jazmyne Sachets filled with lavender.


A little home decor with this paper pieced tri-fold screen also using the Sophie collection.


Thinking of You - fabric yo-yo's with the Delilah collection


Some things I made back in February for Fiskars........

Valentine Family Plaque


She's All That

A few Valentine projects for Bo Bunny...

Straight from the Heart


Love Blooming


SWAK


I Love You


Hello Friend

And finally, a couple Fiskars CHA projects from the winter tradeshow...


Make-n-Take Mini Bouquets/Boutonnieres


Peony Wedding Centerpiece


Ok....is this not the looooongest post ever? Good grief!! Best not to let this happen again!

BTW, check out tomorrow's post. Bo Bunny will be having a blog hop! More details tomorrow. :)

Thanks for visiting! xo

2 comments:

dirt59 said...

love the distressed look on the frist scrapbook page

wendyp said...

wow! lots of eye candy!!! Love all your easter projects!