Monday, May 31, 2010

BB [Blog Hop] Flower Child Winner!!!

Wasn't the Bo Bunny Hop fun!?! Thanks to all who played along!

And now for the winner of the
prize package....

Comment # 2:
Blogger Michelle said...

That LO is beautiful Patti!!! I love everything Bobunny!!! That line is gorgeous

May 28, 2010 11:17 AM


Congratulations Michelle!!! Send me your info (my email is in my profile) and I'll send out your goodies! Oh, and I'll include a set of Fiskars Birthday Stamps, too!

Have a great day everyone!

Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to those who serve and our veterans for protecting our country and our freedom. And thank you to all the military families who sacrifice and support our troops!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe I won!!! Thank you, SO MUCH!! I will email you my addy!!! :D