Friday, August 13, 2010

What a GREAT day!!!

I am so happy to say that I get to join the Bo Bunny Design Team for another wonderful year! Thank you Bo Bunny!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am! And I'm looking forward to again working with the other fabulous ladies who are returning to the team - Juliana, Carole & Shanna - as well as meeting a whole bunch of new talented girls from the USA and all over the world! I will greatly miss working with all the previous team members - each of them were not only super talented but truly wonderful women to know. [[[Hugs]]] I wish them only the best and I'm looking forward to an incredible year for us all!

Now for some Bo Bunny goodness....
My little guy and his favorite July 4th activity using Bo Bunny's Block Party collection.



can you tell I like lots of little details? :)

And here's a card using the Petal Pushers collection from a sketch I designed for the Bo Bunny blog recently...




To top off this good news and to make my day even better....it's my 16the wedding anniversary today! I'm so lucky to be married to the most wonderful man who sweetly tolerates my crafting obsessions and has given me 2 beautiful, healthy children who I adore as well as an incredible life that I am so very grateful for...Happy Anniversary, sweetheart! I love you!!! xoxo

So...now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my fabulous day with my family....and I hope you have a great day too!!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

HUge Congrats Patti! Super excited to be working with ya!

Kathleen said...

CONGRATS!!! On both accounts! Wow 16 years!! I love ur Bo Bunny creations, they'd be silly to let ya go ;) Looking forward to getting to know ya!

xx

Christiane said...

happy anniversary and congrats on the bb team from germany!!