Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet Owl-iver...

















He's one of my recent sewing projects for Fiskars....isn't he cute!?!  Making plushies is by far my kids favorite thing of all the projects I create because in the end, they usually end up confiscating the little softie for snuggling.  I thought Owl-iver might be a nice addition to my fall home decor but he's already found a place with my daughter and I have a request from my son for another Owl-iver....minus the flowers...lol!  You can find all the details for how to make Owl-iver on the Fiskars website along with the template. 

I also have a card to share today that I made for Bo Bunny using the Cambridge collection.  It features their new line of Wraps...for this card it was the Newsprint set.

"Thinking of You"

















I made 2 different flowers -a pleated posey and a wrapped rose...very easy and quick to make.  I love that Newsprint pattern! The leaves are cut from the brown faux leather.

That's it for today...hope you enjoyed and have a good one! 

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I love that owl! He is just adorable!

And that card...those flowers! I am in love with them!!!

Amanda said...

Delightful! I love that little owl, I could see many of them sitting on my bed/craft area/everywhere! heehee. xx Amanda

marcy gilligan said...

I just bought a fabric cutting st (rotaty cutter, self healing mat, ruler) from fiskars.. I kept looking at this adorable little owl on the package.. then it dawned on me that i had pinned this little cutie. :)

annekescardart said...

I like your work very much. I became a follower. Would like to see more of your work.
Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com