Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN!!!!

It's finally here...and it's been a CRaZy day with last minute details to take care of.  My daughter and husband are off to a HUGE band competition.  Me and my little buddy have plans to Trick-or-Treat very soon! He's super excited! I wanted to share his adorable costume...it turned out pretty good, I must say.  Although that hat about killed me and it's still not quite right...lol! But he loves it and I'm looking forward to an evening of fun with my little guy!

 

















  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!  And if you're going out for some HaLLoWeeN fun tonight....be safe & have a great time!

1 comment:

Tarynne said...

He makes a great Mario! I love the star balloon to go with it!!

I have an award for you on my blog =] http://alltarynne.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-me.html