Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Layouts...

Off and on I struggle with creating layouts....that vast piece of paper and my mind goes blank!  But I've had a couple of favorites lately that I wanted to share.......

I made this Valentine's layout for the "Catchy Title Tuesdays" challenge over at the Bo Bunny Blog - we used "Forever Young" as our theme...........

"4Ever Young......Forever in My Heart"

















Supplies:
Tools:
Fiskars Border Punches; Squeeze Punches and Lever Punches

















 The white dots are made with the handle tip of a paintbrush and white acrylic paint.

















This next layout is actually from a couple months ago and I completely forgot to post it here.........
"Christmas Stockings"

Supplies:
Echo Park Paper - Everybody Loves Christmas pattern papers and stickers
Tools:
Fiskars - Border Punches, Squeeze Punches and Shape Templates

 I was really excited to find out that it was one of the winning layouts for the Echo Park Paper Challenge over @ Two Peas in a Bucket!  I received several collections of Echo Park's gorgeous lines...yay!  Can never get enough of that stuff!





























I added Ranger's Crackle Medium to the little Santa paper cut out and it turned out sooo cute!

















Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the long weekend!  :)

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hey Patty I loove to see your beautiful work!!