Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bo Bunny Designer Spotlight...

During the month of August, Bo Bunny is hosting a Designer Spotlight series on their blog to let their fans get to know the design team better.  They are truly a fabulous company to work for and I am very fortunate to be included on the team!  Well, today it's my turn to be in the Designer Spotlight!  So if you're interested in reading a bit more about me, then stop by their blog and while you're there you can see six very recent cards that I've made using their newest collections from this summer's CHA.

I've made a 7th card from another of their new collections ~Forever Fall~ that I've only posted here.  It's such a rich and vibrant line perfect for any autumn project!  I love the gorgeous leaves, sunflowers and dragonflies.

"So Very Thankful"























Tip: To create the pin accent, I used a bit of Alcohol Ink on the crystal part of a pin to give it a slight tint.  Then, I removed the prongs from one of the Forever Fall Brads and glued it just under the crystal.  Use a strong liquid adhesive and let it dry all the way.  Next, I added additional beads and tucked the pin into the hemp that I tied around the front of the card.



















Supplies:
Bo Bunny:
Forever Fall Pattern Papers - Cut Outs, Stripe, Forever Fall and Foliage
Forever Fall 12" Chipboard
Forever Fall Gratitude Stickers
Forever Fall Buttons
Forever Fall Brads
Journal Cardstock - Chiffon
Other:
May Arts - crystal pin


Here's a peek at the other 6 cards you'll find over at the Bo Bunny Blog...

Welcome Home collection...










Sweet Tooth
collection...












Garden Girl collection...











Father Christmas collection...













The Blitzen collection











And finally, the Et Cetera collection...



Go check out the Bo Bunny Blog for full shots and supply lists...

Interested in some PRIZES??  Of course you are...how could anyone resist Bo Bunny goodies! *wink* 


If you haven't already, leave a comment on my post today on the Bo Bunny Blog.  (Be sure to visit there throughout the month to do the same for the other designers, too!)  At the end of the month, there will be a drawing for each Designer Spotlight giveaway that's been posted. 

For a second chance to win....leave a comment HERE on my blog AND help me reach 100+ blog followers (I'm just 21 away!) before Monday 9:00 pm EST. Then on Tuesday 8/16, I will randomly choose a winner to give away a prize pack from the Forever Fall collection - a sticker set and a selection of pattern papers that I'm sure you'll love.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

54 comments:

Sue D said...

I just came over from Bo Bunny-love your fall card and the pin you made.
I just became a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Janet said...

I am now a follower! Your projects are truly amazing! I can not wait to get the new Bo Bunny collections!

Traci said...

Love your designs Patti! Bo Bunny is always one of my favorites and it is fun to see your great designs using their new collections!!

Anna said...

I'm a new follower! Love your work! Thanks for a chance to win some Bo Bunny goodness! :)

Ragnhild said...

I just came from the Bo Bunny blog. Your work is beautiful and I really love your angel.

Аня said...

Love your projects!! I've become a follower not only for a chance to win some godies, your works are really great and I hope they'll inspire me lots of times!
Hugs,
Ann.

MaryAnn said...

I'm a follower Patti.
I love your work in fact I printed some of your layouts from BoBunny in the early summer to scraplift.

Love the new Fall collection so vibrant.

Just waiting for more goodies from your scrap table.

Thanks for the peek into your life and family.

Jena, Rick, Ricky & Jordana said...

I really hope you reach 100 followers. Thanks for sharing your fantastic creations.

Mumsie said...

Patti, love your work. I am a new follower now. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful things!

Victoria said...

Love your projects Patti! I'm now a new follower!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just came from BB... I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your creations!!! They are AMAZING!! And I am a new follower!! I am gonna love checking in here!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

I think you already know how much I love your work! I enjoyed reading about you on BB's blog, too! Thanks for a chance to win!

Lady_Libellule said...

Foreval Fall is my favorite collection of the fall!!! What you did is gorgeous!

amberscrappin said...

Gorgeous card, Patti, and I please consider me one of your followers now! Definitely have your blog bookmarked :-). Thank you for the chance to win.

Khristen said...

Gorgeous card, Forever Fall is a great collection! I really enjoyed reading all about you over at the BB blog. Thanks for sharing, and the chance to win

Scrapycandy said...

Seriously gorgeous..the colors..the motifs...and I love how that pin is used...I need to try this card..what a terrific gift!

Irit Shalom said...

Lovelu spotlight post and great projects !! Love your blog too!

Tanya said...

Hi Patti! I'm a new follower, just came from Bo Bunny. Your projects are gorgeous, can't wait to see more from you. :D

smyiow said...

Hi Patti! Your blog is great! Good luck getting all your followers! You deserve it!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com

Cynthia B. said...

Beautiful work with the Bo Bunny lines, Patti! Great to get to "know" you better over at their blog!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Saw your creations on Bo Bunny! Super fab! And congrats on so many followrs! I follow through my RSS feeder:)

gssfam said...

My goodness....that card is stunning, as is all your creations! You are so inspiring.

juli (sweetpz) said...

Your cards are amazing! thanks for sharing. I love Bo Bunny too!
hugs
juli

kathy said...

Just saw your post on bo bunny and loved your work, i want to lift your idea for the angels so darn cute. Then i popped over here and see more wonderful things. great work, let me help you get to yur goal. LOl

Carolyn Lontin said...

came over from BB's blog! Love this fall card!! Super work!

bronxgirl said...

I am now a follower. I just had to sign up after I saw your amazing cards. I just love the new Bo Bunny lines especially Etc. and Forever Fall. Hope you get to 100.

Kathy said...

I'm already a follower, Patti, and I have to say, your cards are just awesome! I need to get out and get some of the new Bo Bunny collections for sure!

Sabrina said...

I have been your follower for months and I always love your stunning cards!! I basically love your style. TFS and for inspiring us :)

Sabrina said...

I have been your follower for months and I always love your stunning cards!! I basically love your style. TFS and for inspiring us :)

Paula said...

I'm also here after enjoying your beautiful projects on the Bo Bunny blog! You rock!

Angela L. said...

You are SO talented! The fall collection wasn't one of my Bo Bunny favorites until I saw what you created with it and now I'm really inspired..... thank you for sharing your work!

~Melissa~ said...

I totally love the Forever Fall collection and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Your card is super cute...you did an great job!!

Karen L said...

Came over from the Bo Bunny blog where I was just knocked over by your incredibly creative projects!! WOW...you are amazing!!! Love the way you work with colors and texture!
I'm an following you now and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Wow what a super blog have spent ages reading through and looking at your incredible talent !! I love the tips too they are so valuable. The forever fall pack is a must have I think !! Lol I love the flower and pin stunning creations. I shall visit often ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

Mokinita said...

Hi Patti,

loved to get to know you.
I'm a follower of your blog, that's for sure, from now on.
I loved seeing your cards.
Loved the pumpkin pins - so cute!!!!
And the ice cream end of summer party ideia, OMG!
Thansk for sharing.

Kind regards

Monica

Louie said...

Saw your work on Bo Bunny's Blog and here. Just beautiful!

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful card. This is my favorite fall line from the new releases.

Sue said...

Patti, you have been blessed with a talent. Can't wait to see things you create in the future!

Sherrie Suttles said...

Love all the cards you created. And how creative to create the pin.

izziesnana said...

I am a follower. Loved your "getting to know" designs amd love your fall card. Thanks for sharing.

Grammy Gayle said...

Beautiful work! Luv the extra touches on your embellishments. Looking forward to being one your followers.

Lisa P said...

I love the Forever Fall. I'm not sure if that's what you used on the Fall pins on the Bo Bunny blog but those were so cute. Love the card you showcased today. I am a new follower and can't wait for more.

connie said...

Already a follower of your blog! Enjoyed your article and beautiful projects on the Bo Bunny Blog.

Cheryl Kosakura said...

Beautiful card. I so love the fall projects. I did leave you some love on the Bo Bunny blog. Your projects really rocked.
I just became a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win!
-Cher

KellyG said...

Love this fall card! Loved seeing your projects on the BoBunny blog also! Looks like I am your 107th follower, so you reached your goal, Yeah!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Ange said...

Gorgeous card! Love the 3D elements. Loved your stuff on the BB blog!!

Jean said...

Such gorgeous work!! Love Bo Bunny and your work with their product! I am a new follower!

Kelsey said...

The fall card is so pretty..love the colors!

sweetpea1077 said...

I seriously love fall colors! The card you made is gorgeous! Oh, and I am now a follower even though you broke a 100 already! :)

CourtneyV said...

your cards are absolutely stunning, but i love all of your altered projects that you do! The quilted ornament is gorgeous!

JMCPhillips said...

Incredible projects - just became a follower!!

Detra said...

Love your cards!

Cottagerca said...

patti, thanks so much for the sharing of how you embellished your card with the crystal pin. I will definitely try this out. Love all your flowers on your projects, very artistic
ava

Sandi said...

Your cards are amazing. I will get great inspiration from them and your other creations. Thanks for sharing.