Tuesday, August 16, 2011

With Thanks...

A quick share today...I have a tag that I've made with Bo Bunny's Forever Fall collection.  I plan to use it as a gift tag for a potted Chrysanthemum later this fall or maybe Thanksgiving.  It's sure to make a nice hostess gift.

With Thanks 


















I used the Chiffon Journal Cardstock again as my background...it's my favorite these days.  The sunflower is fussy cut with a craft knife and accented with a little Liquid Embossing (All Night Media).


















Supplies:
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Pattern Paper: Foliage, Nature, Stripe, Sunflower, Dusk and Blaze
Forever Fall Jewels
Forever Fall Rub-Ons
Forever Fall 12" Combo Stickers
Et Cetera 12" Combo Stickers
Bo Bunny Journal Cardstock - Chiffon
Double Dot Ribbon - 5/8" Olive

AND of course....I want to announce the WINNER of the Forever Fall PRIZE PACK that I mentioned in my last post.  Thank you SO very much for visiting my blog and especially for all those who helped me reach my 100+ mark...you all rock!! xoxo  I hope you're continuing to follow along with the Designer Spotlights that Bo Bunny is featuring on their blog.  We still have about 2 weeks left of more designers to feature so don't miss out.  Remember, there will be drawings at the end of the month for more prizes from Bo Bunny!

So...on with the announcement...I have a handful of Forever Fall's BEAUTIFUL patterned papers, a Shaped Die Cut paper, the Cut-Out sheet and the Gratitude sticker sheet to send out to our winner............

Congratulations Tanya!
Blogger Tanya said...
Hi Patti! I'm a new follower, just came from Bo Bunny. Your projects are gorgeous, can't wait to see more from you. :D
August 7, 2011 12:44 PM
Tanya, please email me with your details and I'll have that shipped out to you ASAP.  Congrats!  :)

Thanks again everyone!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Off to email you :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful tag and CONGRATS Tanya! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sabrina said...

A gorgeous tag!!