Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Decor & a Glue Arts PRO+ Winner!


Hey there!  I am sooo enjoying the cooler weather and that it finally feels like fall.  And we're definitely in the Halloween spirit here at our house as the big day approaches.  If you can't already tell, it's one of my favorite holidays and fall is by far my favorite season.  There's so much to do....tonight we have a Halloween parade in town, I have some special baked treats planned, the costumes for the kids are all set (I'll share on the blog this weekend the one that I made for my son), we have a busy weekend of fall activities ahead and there's still more decorations to be put up and then we'll be set.  Hectic but fun!

Speaking of decorations, today I wanted to share another Halloween project that I made recently for the Glue Arts Blog using DCWV Midnight Spell.   It's a gorgeous paper collection and it was perfect for this not so creepy project.  :)



















You can find the how-to tutorial at the link above.  I love the look of rosettes and wanted to include a mix of layered rosette accents on this wooden craft sign that I painted black and distressed.  I used the Scor-Pal Tool to score papers strips of varied widths and I have to say...I just love this tool because it's made it a cinch to make rosettes.  

















Supplies:
DCWV - Midnight Spell paper pack
Glue Arts - Glue Glider Pro Handle and PRO+ High Tac Cartridge
Fiskars Americas Tools - Ghost, Oval, Scalloped Circle Squeeze Punches



And without further ado....the WINNER of a Glue Glider Pro Handle and the NEW PRO+ Perma Tac Cartridge..............


Blogger buglvr2010 said...
Your card is fabulous! I would love to win a glue glider...I have heard wonderful things about it!
October 18, 2011 5:10 PM
Congrats buglvr2010!!! 

I've let Glue Arts know that you're the lucky winner and they'll be expecting an email from you.  Just contact Julia at this email --> Gluegirl@gluearts.com and she'll arrange for you to receive you fabulous Glider and PRO+ set!

Thanks for visiting!  :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to your winner! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your project!! LOVING all the rosettes! :):):):):):):):):):):)