Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day 2011


It's an all day card-a-palooza!  If you're not familiar with this event you can find it in the link above and on the World Card Making Day Facebook page, too.

Today I'm sharing a "Thank You" card...















It's over the top but I just couldn't help myself...lol!  I just love making these paper cone flowers!  I made another card awhile back in an earlier post with the same technique - using Fiskars Squeeze Punch Clouds to make each cone - with Crate Paper's Portrait collection.  I loved it so much that I just had to do it again, this time with Pebbles, Inc.














For info on how to make the flowers, you can find a brief tutorial on the Glue Arts Blog ---> HERE.  












Throughout the day between relaxing with my family and my son's baseball game this afternoon, I'm hoping to get a few cards done for Operation Write Home and some Christmas cards that I'd like to offer at an upcoming local craft show to fund raise for my daughter's Marching Band - Go Bulldogs!!!.  I'll try to take photos and update my post with those later. 

Happy Card Making to everyone joining in today!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I've been asked to share some big news today...Glue Arts is introducing its' new Glue Glider Pro+ Cartridges!

Not sure what these are??? Well, I can tell you that they make using your Glue Glider Pro even easier than before.  With these new cartridges, you can glide your Glider forward OR back...your choice!
Want to try these new cartridges out?  Starting today Glue Arts is giving away a new Pro + Cartridge and a handle to 10 winners for the next 10 days. Fans can enter to win through this link ---> Glue Arts Pro+ Cartridge
You only need to enter once to be eligible for the entire 10 days!
Just a reminder...you DO NOT need a new handle if you already own the Glue Glider Pro because the Pro + Cartridges fit right into the existing handles...so no worries for those who already have a handle.















Go check it out & Good Luck!  :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and those cone flowers!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love those layered flowers!

Christine Traversa said...

Patti, LOVE the card!!

EFI said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!

Meg Giroux said...

Wow!!! I LOVE your flowers!!!! Awesome card!

Victoria's Place said...

Love the card!

angelicmischief said...

LOVE that new glue art!!!

Caroline said...

Love those flowers you made!