Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's Friday already!?!  Where did the week go?  I absolutely love this time of year but it flies by and I can barely keep up.  Fall is in full swing and we have another busy weekend ahead with band competitions and places to go but I'm hoping that we'll squeeze in a little time to enjoy this gorgeous weather we've been having this week...now that the snow is gone!  

Today, I have a few recent fall projects that I've made with Bo Bunny's Forever Fall collection......






















Visit the link above for a full tutorial on how to make this mini that is chock full of pages with pockets and tags and plenty of room to record your memories as well as photos.




































This was my take on a "Fast Friday" challenge over at the Bo Bunny Blog.  Simple layouts are a big challenge for me since I'm always wanting to add more and more and more...lol!  I managed to stop myself though with this layout and tried to maintain some simplicity and clean lines.  :)


















I even managed to not ink everything!  Check out the link for a list of supplies and a few tips on how to make this a multi-photo layout.
































Goofy looking, isn't he?  His body is a "sour cream" style container that is perfect for holding small treats!  The "how-to" instructions can be found by clicking the project's title link above.


















My kids aren't exactly little anymore, but they still love cute crafts especially around the holidays so we'll be making a few of these for our Thanksgiving table.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way...today starts the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop hosted by ClearsnapThe hop takes place Friday, Nov. 4th through Sunday, Nov. 6th.
Glue Arts (along with several other manufacturers) will be participating along with some of the Glue Girl designers. Go check out the details by clicking on Clearsnap to begin!  I'll be joining in the hop with a project on Saturday, so please drop by here to see the cute little project that I've made.  There will be a whole new list of designers tomorrow and more chances to win the fabulous prizes available.  Hopefully, it will help inspire you with a fun gift giving idea this season!


3 comments:

Candace said...

I LOVE your fall mini album!! So cute!!

scrappinvall said...

WOW I love the mini album....and I think I could even make it Thanks for sharing

jody said...

Thanks for sharing your fall mini album, one of the best I have seen!