Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank You Card and a {Hop} Winner!!

I'm bouncing back and forth between fall and Christmas/winter projects this week.  For the past 2 months, I've been stocking up holiday projects for a craft show that I'm selling at early in December.  I haven't done one in years and to tell you the truth I'm just a wee bit stressed about it....lol!  I have a good inventory so far, but still MUCH more to do. This autumn card that I'm sharing today was a nice break from all the Christmas themed items I've been working on.... 

"Thank You"












I trimmed some fall floral sprigs and tucked them under the flower - adhered with Glue Arts Micro Extreme Adhesive Squares.  The Adhesive Squares also help keep the hemp bow from coming undone.  :)


















Supplies:
Glue Arts - Pro+ High Tac with Glue Glider; Extreme Adhesive Squares (regular and Micro); U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam
We R Memory Keepers - Autumn Splendor pattern paper, flowers and chipboard


By the way, I want to thank all the wonderful Handmade Holiday Blog Hoppers that stopped by over the weekend!  You made the hop a great success!  And thank you also for all the lovely comments about my snowman! 

Now....for the winner of my own personal blog's hop prize......drumroll, please.............

Congratulations to............


............................Clare G!
Blogger Clare G said...
Love your project and it just so happens I have some of those little jars in my craft closet-guess what I'll be doing this evening!
November 5, 2011 4:54 PM

Congrats, Clare!!!  Please email me with your info and I'll have the G45/Glue Arts prize package out to you ASAP!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

Clare G said...

Thank you so much, what a sweet surprise! I really appreciate your generosity.

Tanya said...

gorgeous, love that big flower

Christina Skinner said...

So beautiful! I love the sprigs tucked in!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a gorgeous card--love the papers and each detail Congrats to your winner:)

salma said...

What a creative collection of the cards ,looks so precious especially the sprigs flower tucked in .............

business gift cards
Pvc cards