Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm happy to say that although we were in the path (southeastern PA) of hurricane Sandy, we were really lucky and didn't have any issues - no loss of power and no damage.  In fact, the kids ended up with a couple of days off from school which gave us a much needed break from our crazy schedule lately...it's band season.  :)  My thoughts go out to those effected by the storm...be safe and I hope there's a quick recovery for all.

I've made a bunch of Halloween projects recently that I've been meaning to share.......


This first one is a project that I made for Therm O Web...click on the project name below to see more photos and instructions on the TOW Blog:

Halloween Topiary 





















Here's another "topiary" that's a bit smaller...
Trick or Treat Topiary






















Jack-the-Lantern





















I lined the inside with yellow vellum and tucked a LED candle inside that flickers...so cute!

Jack Decor Sticks (or wands, if you like)  I put one in a potted Chrysanthemum.





















And last but not least...Jack Pins/Magnets  Can you tell that I like Jack-O-Lantern faces?














By the way, stop by the Therm O Web Blog to check out a couple of contests that they still have active...The Pillowcase Challenge & Operation Write Home.  

Have a Spooktacular Halloween!
  Be safe & eat lots of candy!  I got dibs on a few chocolate bars!  :)

No comments: