Friday, July 19, 2013

Autumn layout...

Fall already? Autumn stuff is already filling the shelves everywhere and that usually bugs me.  I'm not one to rush through the seasons....nope, not me.  BUT, this heat wave we're having has me wishing for cooler weather and as I was searching for more summer photos I came across these cute ones of the kids pumpkin picking and I just couldn't resist scrapping them right away.  :)

"Pumpkin Patch"
I tell you, those pumpkins were heavy!
I tied a few French knots on this corner with hemp.
Paper pieced a pumpkin from circles then popped them up a bit with 3D Zots.  The stem is an upside down "J".  And I doodled a bit around the stamped flourish too.

Supplies:
Therm O Web – Sticky Strip Adhesive Runner; 3D and Medium Zots
Pebbles – Walnut Grove, Sunny Side pattern papers
American Craft – Amy Tangerine, Ready Set Go, Chap, and SoHo Gardens pattern papers; Ready Set Go: Delight Remarks Stickers
Basic Grey – Hipster pattern paper
Simple Stories – Summer Fresh and Yearography stickers
Core’dinations - Frappuccino cardstock
Fiskars - Swirls of Fun stamps

Hope you enjoyed the fall inspiration even though it's mid July!  :)  I'm so looking forward to a break in this heat wave...maybe I'll move on to Christmas, too?? Have a great weekend and stay cool!!


1 comment:

Juliana Michaels said...

What a great fall layout Patti! Love the little details!!!