Tuesday, September 24, 2013

EXCITING NEWS to share!

I am very happy to say that I've been recently asked to join a FABULOUS scrapbook manufacturer ........♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Bella Blvd! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here's an image of the official announcement of the new team....




I can't tell you just how over the moon excited I am to become a part of this team of talented designers!!!  AND to be working with Bella Blvd's incredible designs and collections.  Their colorful and cheery lines are so easy to work with, fun and versatile.  :)  What more could a paper crazed girl ask for, right?  I have been grinning from ear to ear about this and I'm so glad to be able to post this today!


Thanks for visiting and letting me gush a bit!
♥♥♥ Patti  :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

congratulations!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations...so happy to be working with you this year :)