Monday, October 7, 2013

Bella Blvd Design Team Intro!


Happy Monday!  In case you're wondering, I'm still on cloud nine about being selected to join the Bella Blvd Design Team for 2013-2014!!!  Over the last week Bella Blvd has been introducing the new team and this week is a continuation of that with even more designer introductions.  I'm excited to say that today is my turn along with Shellye McDaniel, Nicole Nowosad and Christine Ousley.

Here's a peek at the two layouts I'm sharing on the Bella Blvd Studio Blog...... 
"Rockin' Halloween"


The Trick or Treat collection is so colorful & fun.  The variety of paper and embellishments make it easy to layer and add detail.

"Beach Boy"
These Crochet Hearts are just too cute, aren't they!  I want to add them to everything!!!

These are just peeks but you can see my layouts and the beautiful work of the other designers that are being featured, if you visit the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  Be sure to go back and see last weeks posts as well as those throughout this week.  You're sure to be inspired!

Thanks!

1 comment: